Few things say Christmas crafting as much as felt. Felt is a perfect medium for nearly every Christmas project.
Lest you doubt this AFC will be featuring free felt Christmas crafts and templates from the blogosphere for the next 25 days .
So sharpen those scissors, break open your felt stash and craft along.
It’s felt bacon- it’s a Christmas ornament- it’s both!
Seremere’s Felt Bacon ornament is fast and easy. She even uses Liquid Smoke for the full bacon effect. I think I’ll stick to the pine smell but I LOVE the idea of smell-able felt food.
Here’s what you will need:
- Red Felt
- Color 2 Felt (White, Beige or Pink)
- Red Thread
- Thread that matches Color 2
- Wire (about 18″ per decoration)
- Ribbon (8″ per ornament)
- Seremere’s Felt Bacon template available on her blog here: http://blog.seremeres.com/?p=149
- Sewing Machine
- Googly Eyes
- Black Beads (for eyes)
- Black Felt (for mouth)
- Fiber Batting
- Liquid Smoke (to give it a nice bacony smell)
Head on over to http://blog.seremeres.com/?p=149 for the full tutorial
See you tomorrow!