You know the Shtick…25 days 25 felt Christmas crafts and away we go!
You know your going to need some help setting up all those complex toys at 2:00am, butter up Santa’s helper this year with one of these sweet Pennsylvania Dutch inspired heart ornaments. “See how much I love you? Now just finish that assembling that third bike, you don’t need me here right. I mean one of us should get some sleep, Goodnight Sweetheart.”
You will need:
- Applique pattern
- Tracing paper
- 3 5-x-7-inch pieces of red felt
- 3 5-x-7-inch pieces of white felt
- Dressmaker’s tracing paper
- Sewing thread: red and white
- Sharp embroidery Scissors that cut to a point
- Pinking shears
- 9-inch lengths of red and white braid
Missed some of the 25 days and want to start from day one?